Monday, October 27, 2008

Day ?

The The The
inbetween inbetween inbetween
times. times. times.
When I'm not in the "workshop" (my basement), I like to think. I think about everything. I plan my next move and the move after that. I mentally build my project usually weeks, if not months, ahead of time. This allows me to put it all together in relative ease and comfort. I truly enjoy building this "projects". They are a great creative output for my pent up Artistic Rage! I spend probably 3 months planning each "project". I spend even more time thinking about it!
All I can say is that each of these things I do has never been done before, at least not on a scale like this. These are LIFE-SIZE, and sometimes even bigger! Sure, I've only done 1.5 "projects" but I'm making a promise here and now that I will do more, and each one will be bigger and better than the last. More detail, more time, more effort, more EarthBound. Maybe Nintendo will be like, "Hey, freakin' kidz is buildin' UrfBowndz in his yard every year, maybe we should release the game." Course that is a horrible delusion on my part but, oh well. Others make pictures, other photoshop things, others make cutesy models. I just build. I make it bigger and better than anyone else.
I wish others would build EarthBound things, it is a bit of a lonely trade. Seriously these are the things that get front page'd on Kotaku or even digg! These are the things that get out there. These are the things people look at and it makes them want to go out and play the game.
I build because of EarthBound.
P.S. I'LL BE IN THE WORKSHOP NEXT WEEKEND EXPECT PIX.

No comments: