Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 4


BREAK TIME! After this post, there will be a two day lull in my activity. The reason: COLLEGE!

I went through 4 rolls of tape today and many more black plastic bags to make the "skin" of the figure. Fun stuff except it took a while... a long while to do. Nevertheless there is still progress in work and it is quite noticeable. After applying and affixing the "skin" I had to spray paint it all black. I went through two cans and a brutal verbal beating by my father. I eventually told him that "it builds character", then he got all teary eyed and wandered off into the woods around my house. I love my family.


FUN FACT: I used last year's entry as a drop cloth for the painting of this year's entry! What a waste :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks sweet! I can't wait to see how it turns out.