Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 6


DONE, DONE, AND, DONE!


Well I finished up today. After that long haul I pulled on Day 5 I really didn't have that much work left to do. I simply dragged the guy outside and spray painted him a little. I also rigged up some lights and added some red "goo" I found to give that nice red effect. I came a long way, from humble origins in painting walls and twisting wire to a fully-fleshed out apparition! Anyways, the end product is a Ghost of Starman coming through a wall. It lights up, I made it all by hand, and it took a while and was cool. I'm tired, I'll find pics from day 5 tomorrow and post them and upload some more stuff. And probably do some big reflexive post on the whole thing and go over what I did. Thank you for reading my blog and have a Happy Halloween :D


Check out the Slideshow one last time to see it from beginning to end, with part of the middle missing. I'll find it I swear.

No comments: